RD Mobiles Solutions ("Mcarespareparts") owns and operate this Website. This document governs your relationship with www.mcarespareparts.com ("Website"). Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
Personal Information means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email ID, credit card number, cardholder name, card expiration date, information about your mobile phone, DTH service, data card, electricity connection, Smart Tags and any details that may have been voluntarily provide by the user in connection with availing any of the services on Mcarespareparts When you browse through Mcarespareparts, we may collect information regarding the domain and host from which you access the internet, the Internet Protocol [IP] address of the computer or Internet service provider [ISP] you are using, and anonymous site statistical data.
Use of Personal Information
We use personal information to provide you with services & products you explicitly requested for, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot concerns, help promote safe services, collect money, measure consumer interest in our services, inform you about offers, products, services, updates, customize your experience, detect & protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions, etc. We also use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and interests. We may occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, gender, etc.). We use this data to customize your experience at Mcarespareparts, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Mcarespareparts uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. No personal information will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Links to Other Sites
Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Mcarespareparts is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
Mcarespareparts has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the contact details of the grievance department are provided below:
RD Mobiles Solutions
2nd Floor Shop, Ashoka Shopping Centre, No. 130, Lokmanya Tilak Rd, near G T Hospital, CST, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Phone: +91 9597 051100
Time: Mon to Sat (10:30 to 19:30)
By using this Website, you consent to the processing described therein and warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and Mcarespareparts.com will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of Mcarespareparts.com or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Mcarespareparts.com and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with Mcarespareparts.com you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Mcarespareparts.com retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be Mcarespareparts.com or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party Mcarespareparts.com is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
(a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement on website or e-mail confirming receipt of your order or both: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund on your request.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been despatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law Mcarespareparts.com and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect Mcarespareparts.com's liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Mcarespareparts.com and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to Mcarespareparts.com.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Mcarespareparts.com, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
Mcarespareparts.com shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaints handling procedure
which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Mcarespareparts.com. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Mcarespareparts.com.
Once ordered, the order can not be canceled at any stage.
Availability of a Product
The availability of a product is shown in every product details page, in front of "Availability". "In stock" means that the product is available for ordering, but there can be some cases when the order cannot be fullfilled due to various reasons.
Out-of-Stock Terms & Conditions
We at Mcarespareparts.com, try to give the maximum benefit to the customers. Weather that be product price, product quality or product availability. But sometimes things cannot be managed as planned due to the huge volume of transactions everyday in our business. We try our best to keep updating the products which are out of stock with our suppliers, but sometimes they can be out of stock as you order, which is somewhat impossible to manage.
Sometimes it can happen that the product you order is not anymore in stock with us. This can be because of various reasons. Like:
- The product was already out of stock when you made the order.
- All the products were in stock when your order was confirmed, but after your payment was confirmed, one of the products in your order went out of stock.
- The product is in stock, but it fails quality check before the order shipment.
Now, in such "Out-of-Stock" cancellation case, we generally have 2 options:
- We will ship all the in-stock products that you have ordered first and for products which are out of stock, we will ship it to you immediately once the next shipment of stock arrives. We will not charge you any extra shipping cost for the same.
- We will ship all the in-stock products that you have ordered first and for products which are out of stock, we will refund you the money.
RD Mobiles Solutions
Warranty Terms & Conditions
Warranty terms for Mobile Phone spare Parts, Mobile Accessories & Mobile Repair Tools
- Warranty coverage for all products is mentioned on the product details page in the warranty section. If the product has applicable warranty, then the duration is also mentioned below the coverage details.
- If the product has warranty applicable, then the warranty period starts from the delivery date and time of the first shipment of that product or 5 days from the date and time of the first shipment of that product, whichever is earlier.
- Warranty does not cover any damages or losses caused by postal or shipping services (courier company). We recommend you carefully to check the package contents according to packing list in front of postal service or shipping company representative. Also please do not accept the shipment if they are physically damaged or have been opened before delivery.
- All defective items being returned must be packed as if they were new and working. Failure to do so may invalidate the warranty. We are not responsible for goods that are damaged during shipment or misused/abused by the customer/carrier.
- If ANY warranty seal is broken or has been tampered with, the product will no longer have any warranty, and we will no longer be liable for the repair or replacement of your product.
- The purchased product might contain more than 1 warranty seal. In this case each and every warranty seal must be intact, should not be broken or tampered with. If any of the seal is found broken or tampered with, then the product will no longer have any warranty.
- Before you buy any items, please ensure that you have verified compatibility with your requirements and your handset. We will not take any responsibility and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your requirements or your mobile phone.
- In-Screen Fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor or any other in-built sensors does not works on the compatible combo display folders.
- Battery capacity (mAh) varies from supplier to supplier and will be different than the one which comes with the handset.
- Mobile Spare Parts such as Flex, Connectors, buttons etc, do not come with any warranty.
- Flex, PCB and modules does not comes with the components installed.
- Full Housings or body does not include middle and side keys.
- Purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs on all products returned to us for warranty repairs. Please allow up to "10" business days for our technician team to check out your returned items.
- Product sent to us for any replacement, repair or any other purpose should be collected back within 14 days of arrival. After that we will be forced to destroy the product and consider the case closed. We levy no storage charges.
- The images shown in product details can be different from the actual product.
Please make sure you meet the following requirements before sending the goods back for replacement:
- The protective film and warranty seals on LCD & touchscreen should be intact, before taking off protective film & seals please check if the LCD or touchscreen is working.
- The protective film or warranty seal should not have any reposition traces.
- The part should not be physically damaged.
- No any modifications or adjustments to the device or misuse of the item.
- The warranty doesn't cover careless usage of the item (ingress of alien objects and liquids on spare parts or in devices, electrostatic discharges, misuse of voltage and other external factors).
- Before sending items for warranty service, please contact our email@example.com find out all the details concerning your issue.
Replacement or exchange of the product is valid only in the following conditions:
1. If you have received a wrong or other product, which you have not ordered. You are eligible for replacement.
- If you have received the right product, but the product is damaged or malfunctions, then you have to inform us, and you will get a replacement within 15 business days.
- If you have received the right product which you have ordered, but you want to return it and want a refund, you have to get in touch with us within 7 days of you receiving the product. You will not be eligible for refund after 7 days of receiving the product. You will receive the refund within 2 to 3 business days.
In all the above situations, Mcarespareparts has the right to reject the claims received.