Terms & Conditions
- Mobile Equipment or Mobile is the portable equipment specified in the plan.
- Physical damage is any externally visible destruction or deterioration of the Mobile Equipment impacting the functionality of the Mobile Equipment.
- Liquid damage is the entry of any fluid or moisture into the Mobile Equipment, which has the effect of impeding its proper functioning.
- Market Value means the fair market value of an insured Mobile Equipment, in a new/retail condition, as at the time of the loss or damage, less any potential salvage value and deduction applicable towards wear and tear and depreciation.
- Sum Insured is the amount specified in the Certificate against a benefit, which is Mcare ’s maximum liability for any and all claims made by the User.
- Beyond Economic Repair or Total Loss is when the estimated cost for repair of the device exceeds the depreciated value (or fair market value) of the mobile it is termed as Beyond Economic Repair or Total Loss.
The customer agrees to indemnify and hold Mcare, viz “RD Mobiles Solutions Private Limited.”, (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, interns, officers, and employees) harmless from any and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including reasonable attorneys' fees, or arising out of or related to your breach of this ToU, your violation of any law, regulations or the rights of a third party, or your use of the website and mobile application.
The Customer hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Mcare and its officers, directors, employees and subcontractors harmless from any and all losses, damages, liabilities, verdicts, settlements, judgments, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) incurred by Mcare or its officers or employees arising out of:
- Any wrongful act or omission of the Customer in relation to the usage of the Plan(s);
- Any wilful misconduct, gross negligence or fraud by the Customer;
- Any failure of the Customer to comply with the applicable law;
- Any breach of the representations, warranties, obligations and covenants of the Customer or a default of the Customer’s obligations; and
- Any third-party claims arising out of the Customer’s use of the Plan(s).
If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the parties agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the unenforceable condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such sections. This ToU and the relationship between you and Mcare will be governed by the laws of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Mcare agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai with respect to any legal proceedings that may arise in connection with this ToU. The choice of Mcare to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. Mcare does not guarantee it will take action against all breaches of this ToU. Except as otherwise expressly provided in this ToU, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this ToU. This ToU constitutes the entire agreement between you and Mcare and governs your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and Mcare with respect to the Site.
Mcare provides user services on the website & mobile application with access to information on mobiles of various brands, not limited to warranties and related services (the "Service"). You are responsible for accessing the website, and the access can require payments from third parties (such as, but not limited to, Internet service providers or airtime charges). You accept that Mcare can contact you either electronically or by telephone in order to understand your interest in the products and services selected and to satisfy your requirements. You also accept that Mcare reserves the right to make your information accessible to its affiliates and partners and that the affiliates and partners may contact you for information and sales by emails, calls & SMS.
The Service is not available for any purpose to minors under the age of 18 or to any user suspended or excluded by Mcare from its system. Users are not allowed to have more than one active account per mobile number. In addition, it is forbidden for users to sell, swap, or otherwise move their accounts to another person/group. You cannot use the Service and/or the Platform if you do not apply.
Beyond Economical Repair (BER):
In the case of BER, the customers can opt-out for replacement. Where we will provide them a refurbished mobile instead of the one which could not be repaired.
- From the 16th day of the activation date to the 180th day 50% to be borne by the customers & 50% by Mcare.
- From 181st day to 365th day 60% to be borne by customers & 40% by Mcare.
In view of your use of the website & mobile application of Mcare, you represent that you are of legal age to enter into a contractual contract and are not an individual prohibited from accessing services under the laws of India or any other relevant jurisdiction and will only use the website & mobile application of MCare, to make valid transactions or on behalf of another person for whom you are legally allowed to buy. As prompted by the platform, you also consent to provide real, correct, current, and complete information about yourself and your mobile phone. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not up-to-date, or incomplete, Mcare has fair grounds to believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not up-to-date, or incomplete, Mcare is entitled to suspend or terminate your account and deny any and all information. If you use the website & mobile application, you are responsible for keeping your account private and limiting access to your computer & mobile. For all activities that occur under your account, you consent to take full liability. You are responsible for keeping your account and password private and limiting access to your computer/laptop/mobile phone. For this reason, at the end of each session, we strongly suggest that you leave your account. You consent to immediately inform Mcare of any violation. Mcare, in its absolute discretion, retains the right to deny service, terminate accounts, or delete or edit content. You agree to comply with the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any service provider you chose to negotiate with, including, but not limited to, payment of all sums due and compliance with the rules and restrictions of the service provider with respect to the use of goods and/or services. You accept that any breach of the rules and restrictions of any such service provider may result in your purchase(s) being canceled, your access to the relevant service(s) refused, any money paid for such Services forfeited, and/or our debiting of your account for any costs incurred as a result of that breach.
If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the parties agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the party’s intentions as reflected in the provision, and the unenforceable condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition. Without regard to its conflict of law clauses, this ToU and the agreement between you and Mcare will be regulated by the laws of India. You and Mcare agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the Mumbai courts concerning any legal proceedings that might occur in connection with the proceedings. The Mcare's decision to act in respect of an infringement by you or others does not waive its right to act in respect of subsequent or similar infringements. Mcare does not promise that action will be taken against all abuses of this ToU. Except as otherwise expressly provided for in this ToU, no third-party beneficiaries shall be included in this ToU. This ToU shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Mcare and shall regulate your use of the website & mobile application, superseding any previous agreements concerning the website & mobile application between you and Mcare.
In addition to the other disclaimers and limitations set out in this notice, there are no assurances and no warranties as to the online accessibility, impressions, and click-throughs of www.mymcare.in, www.mymcare.co.in, www.mymcare.org, and www.mobilecare.co.in
its web pages and any materials, information, links or content provided on the www.mymcare.in web pages and any material, documents, links, or content provided on the www.mymcare.in web pages may not be accessible at any time for online access. Before uploading any promotional material, documents, links, content, banners, and graphics to www.mymcare.in, advertising sponsors must be allowed by Mcare. Mcare reserves the right to accept or reject any sponsorships or advertisements for any reason.
Survival of terms after the agreement ends:
Notwithstanding any other provisions of this ToU, or any general principles of law to the contrary, any provision of this ToU that imposes or proposes a party's continuing obligations shall survive the expiry or termination of those provisions.
Modification & changes in the website or application:
Links to other World Wide Web sites or services can be offered by the website or by third parties. Since Mcare does not influence such sites and services, you accept and agree that Mcare is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not support and is not liable for any content, ads, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further accept and agree that Mcare shall not be liable or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or claimed to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on, or through any such website or resource, of any such material, products or services.
What is the Mcare Protection Plan?
This program applies to mobile phones. If the Front Screen (also called Front Touch Screen) or the TouchPad is damaged, shattered, broken, or cracked, or if the mobile has been physically damaged, or it has liquid & has stopped working as the liquid has seeped into it, we will fix it. Not only do we bear all the costs but also do all the legwork required to fix the mobile issues faced which come under the issues mentioned by us.
You can opt for the ‘Mcare Protection Plan’ for your device within 30 days of the purchase of a mobile device.
What are the benefits of the ‘Mcare Protection Plan?
‘Mcare Protection Plan’ comes with many features that are created to protect your device, as well as to give you the best hassle-free experience.
1) “No Questions Asked” repair policy: If your device gets damaged, we will NOT ask you “How?”, “Where?” or “When?”. We will repair it for you without asking you the reason.
2) Free Pick & Drop: We will pick your device, drop it at Mcare authorized service center, and deliver the repaired device back to you irrespective of which part of the country you are in*.
3) No Paperwork Required: Mcare Protection Plan has a hassle-free process to file a Service Request. All you need to do is provide us a copy of the purchase invoice bearing the IMEI/Serial Number. You don’t have to submit any other document or fill up any forms.
4) 100% protection guaranteed - With us, you can now be assured of 100% protection of your mobile device from any kinds of damages.
5) Top quality repairs by highly trained service engineers - It’s our top quality, highly trained service engineer’s duty to get your damaged mobile device back to functionality.
Steps to Buy a Protection Plan;
- Download our app
- Select your mobile brand
- Choose your plan
- Enter details
- Upload required Documents
- Plan activation
Steps to Raise a Service Request;
- Click on Service Request
- Select your Damage type
- Enter your address for pickup
- We will pick, repair, and deliver at your doorstep
What should you keep in mind?
1) We will gladly service as long as the plan is active and has not expired. Also, the damage needs to have occurred after purchasing the ‘Mcare Protection Plan’ and not before it.
2) Damage to accessories or damage caused due to accessories is not covered here.
3) The device needs to have a minimum manufacturer’s warranty of 12 months, applicable in India.
4) We will not be able to cover those devices that are bought outside India. However, if the device that you have bought in India, gets damaged while traveling abroad, we will cover it.
5) Ensure your device invoice is electronically generated (printed) and has a complete breakup of taxes. In case of manual invoices or fraudulent invoices, rejection of service requests will be at the discretion of Mcare.
6) International Coverage– If the device breaks down abroad, we will still cover it. But currently, our pick and drop service is applicable in India only. You can get it back to India; we will provide our usual Pick – Repair – Deliver service.
7) You can buy the Mcare Protection Plan only within 30 days of your mobile purchase date.
8) Coverage shall be 1year from the date of invoice/activation of phone/activation of plan/purchase of plan
Raising a service request:
Let’s consider the worst-case scenario! Your mobile’s damaged (***Touchwood***)
Do not worry; we are here for you!
1) Open the Mcare app and raise a service request.
2) Ensure that the IMEI/Serial Number on your device matches the one that is mentioned on the purchase invoice.
3) We will keep you posted regarding the progress of the Service Request every step of the way through our application process.
50% Promo - Biggest offer from Mcare
If you are a customer who has purchased the mobile protection plan irrespective of the application, website, or offline from a retailer or shop you are eligible for the Promo. In this, you will be receiving a 50% worth benefit (which can be mobile accessories, gift coupons, vouchers and more) which you can see directly in the application itself. You can claim this only after 365 days (One Year) i.e after completion of your plan duration. If & only if you haven’t raised any service request throughout the duration of the plan. Coverage 1year from the date of invoice/activation of phone/activation of plan/purchase of a plan.
What if the mobile problem reoccurs after Mcare repaired my mobile?
As far as we know such a situation will never happen but, if it does then you need not worry. We will definitely look after such situations & repair your mobile again (Only valid for 30 days once your repaired mobile is delivered to you). If we find that a customer is doing this intentionally then legal action could be taken against them.
Our delivery partner will always connect to you before they come to pick the damaged mobile phone every time there is a pickup scheduled. As we want the pick up at your convenience. The very first pickup is free of cost as promised, if the first pickup is canceled by any chance then we will reschedule the pickup again but this time it may take a bit longer and your repair time will automatically extend as well. If the second pickup is too called off for any reason, then the customer will have to pay delivery charges on the actual delivery rate.
Disclaimer of Liability and Warranty:
(Mistakes and typographical errors)
Sometimes information containing typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product specifications, costs, promotions, deals, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability may be present on our website or our application. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Users and Non-users who are visiting Mcare’s website/portal/mobile application and every third party are hereby informed that whilst the owners of this website/portal/mobile application, viz RD Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (“Mcare”), take care to ensure the accuracy of the Content, to the extent permitted by law, Mcare assumes no legal liability for and does not warrant that the information contained on this website and mobile application is accurate or complete, or that these web pages and mobile application are/will be free from errors/typographical errors/mistakes or that its availability will be uninterrupted and Mcare hereby expressly disclaims and excludes all express and implied warranties terms or conditions not stated herein, so far as such exclusion or disclaimer is permitted under the applicable law. Mcare excludes all liability to any person for any loss or damage caused by any errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident, or any other cause but this disclaimer is without prejudice to any claims for fraudulent misrepresentation, personal injuries, or death. Users of our service and visitors to Mcare’s website and mobile application expressly agree that use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods or cancel the service at any time, without noticing the service users. Mcare has all the rights to change the prices for our products and services without notice. In no case shall Mcare, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of this website and mobile application or with the delay or inability to access, display or use this website and mobile application (including, but not limited to, your reliance upon opinions appearing on this website and mobile application; any computer viruses, information, software, linked sites, products, and services obtained through this website and mobile application); and even if Mcare and/or its affiliates their respective service providers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Mcare and its affiliates have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, strike, force majeure, or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays or acts of any government or authority.
Content submitted by user:
Mcare does not claim ownership of any materials which users submit through the website and android application. At Mcare’s sole discretion, such materials may be included in the Service in whole or in part or a modified form. For such materials you submit or make available for inclusion on the website and on the android application, you give Mcare a perpetual, irrevocable, non-terminable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, and sublicense such materials or any part of such materials (as well as use the name that you submit in connection with such submitted content).
You hereby admit and take full responsibility that any materials you provide/submit/upload to the Mcare website and mobile application, do not include anything (including, but not limited to, text, images, music, or video) to which you do not have the full right to grant the license specified in this Section. We, Mcare, do not take any responsibility and assume no liability for any submitted content posted or submitted by you. We have no obligation to post/reply to your comments; we reserve the right in our absolute discretion to determine which comments are published on the website and the mobile application. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not provide us with any submitted content. You agree that you are fully responsible for the content you submit. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website and mobile application: (i) any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material or content that would violate rights of publicity and/or privacy or that would violate any law; (ii) any commercial material or content (including, but not limited to, solicitation of funds, advertising, or marketing of any goods or services); and (iii) any material or content that infringes, misappropriates or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right or other proprietary rights of any third party. You will be fully responsible/liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of content to this website and on the mobile application.
Mcare handles and controls the Website and its Mobile Application from its headquarters in Mumbai, India, and makes no representation that the materials on the website and mobile application are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this website and mobile application from other locations (other than India), you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries. Unless you otherwise explicitly stated, all marketing or promotional materials found on this website and mobile application are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in India and comply with the laws prevailing for the time being in force in India. Disputes if any shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai.
Mcare built the Mcare app as a free to download the mobile application. Users will have to pay to use the services of Mcare.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
For the betterment of the service, and being able to provide a personalized service to the user and the customer, the Mcare mobile application collects “Personal Information” such as:
1) Location- To help customers with providing the delivery address, and to check if the service of Mcare is available in that area.
2) IMEI- IMEI acts as the primary identifier of the hardware to be protected under Mcare’s policy. It is required for Mcare to be able to serve the customer. The mobile application may auto-read the IMEI number to be able to provide a good user experience and to avoid data entry mistakes by users.
3) Phone number- The phone number of the user is used to uniquely identify a Mcare customer
4) SMS information-Mcare mobile application does not collect any information from personal messages. A personal message is defined as a message between two individuals. The Mcare mobile application uses SMS data to help users with information of unregistered cards with Mcare, and the offers running on the cards. The data collected by the Mcare app is not shared with any third party and is used solely by Mcare for the above-mentioned purpose.
5) Phone components- Camera, Bluetooth, sensors, storage, speaker and mic, battery, flash, GPS, Wi-Fi, memory, screen. To test if these components are working properly or not, so Mcare can inform the user about the malfunction or issues regarding the same. These tests, to check if the given components are working properly or not, are performed only after explicit action from users and the Mcare app asks permission for the same. After completing the tests, the data collected is not shared with any third party.
6) Technical Information- Mac addresses, IP addresses, and information on wi-fi networks to offer personalized mobile protection plans for your gadgets. This data is not shared with any third party and is used solely for the above-mentioned purpose.
By installing the Mcare app, users agree to receive marketing communication such as emails, SMS & push notifications. The communication will include, but shall not be limited to exclusive promotions, product updates & research programs, and users can be contacted through any marketing channels, including calls. We do not share the data with any third party. Users can opt-out anytime by clicking the unsubscribe option.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
· Google Play Services
· Google Analytics for Firebase
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
· To facilitate our Service;
· To provide the Service on our behalf;
· To perform Service-related services; or
· To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Mcare Go stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and hence anonymous to us. Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted unless you opt to store it. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Customer Consent and Confirmation
- In order to provide the various services provided by Mcare in the Plan(s), the Client has and hereby agrees with the use of the Personal Information by Mcare. Mcare shall take all reasonable steps to protect and maintain its confidentiality in accordance with the Client's Privacy and the Client's Personal Information so collected by Mcare itself or on behalf of the Client.
- By this, the customer agrees that any third party, including a customer, Mcare Service Partner who provides either additional service or other benefits for each Plan(s) is provided with the personal information by Mcare for the purposes of fulfillment.
- In order for Mcare to, among other things, provide a record of instructions received by the Customer and, when necessary, to share it with the services Partner, the Customer consents expressly and unlimitedly to Mcare or its service partners to record the phones between the Customer and the Mcare in helpline set out in the relevant plan terms.
- The Customer understands that Mcare shall have the sole right from time to time to change the characteristics/benefits in order to comply with the Plan(s) or the plan or the total service charge of it.
- The customer hereby grants Mcare his consent, as may be deemed appropriate at the sole discretion of Mcare, when filibustering agents to collect the amounts due to Mcare and that are solely at the customer's detriment and risk.
- The Customer acknowledges that Mcare may engage third parties, including Service Partners, for performing the services, and hereby concurs with Mcare to divulge to our suppliers, vendors, to the extent appropriate, the Customer's personal information and/or plan(s) to use for our affiliates, among others our Service Partners, for the purpose of the Customer.
- By this means, the customer agrees with Mcare to identify all service providers and/or products that might serve the customer.
Whatsapp Terms and conditions
- “By <Opting-in / accepting the plan, you (the customer) give consent to Mcare (We/Us) and its partners to communicate with you on WhatsApp for all its transactional and promotional messages/ communication needs (‘Services’). We will store your details responsibly and use it to enrich your experience with us.
- T&Cs applicable please visitWhatsApp Terms & Conditions for more details.”
Links to other sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
CUSTOMER'S OBLIGATIONS & COMMENTS
If it is discovered that an assertion is un-honest, fraudulent, or false and the Client needs a benefit as set forth in any specific Plan Terms, Mcare shall take measures to retrieve the payment, by Mcare or by a Third Party, in the Customer.
The customer undertakes to conform to the conditions of use in relation to the use of the Plan contained in the Plan Terms (s).
The Customer acknowledges, confirms, and agrees that it is not an "insurance product" that is the purpose of the plan(s) being used by Mcare but is merely a group-based compliant feature of the plan(s), and that the plan(s) has been used in accordance with that understanding. Furthermore, the Customer has understood that he or she understood and confirmed that he/she understood and agreed that plan fee for the addition-on-group feature are identified separately and no fees or commissions are charged apart from the plan fee amount.
The Customer undertakes to upload, display, publish, update and disseminate content or information which: (iii) shall not use the Plan(s) for the purpose of or during the use of the Plan(s).
- belongs to someone else and to whom the user has no right or confidentiality;
- is a person who is grossly harmful, harassing, defamatory, blasphemous, obscene, pornographic, pedophile or libellous, invasive, hateful or ethnical in any way or another, who is disregarded, misrepresents or promotes money laundering or gambling in any way;
- in all respects harm minors;
- violate any patent, trademark, copyright or other rights of ownership;
- deceive, mislead or communicate information of a seriously offensive or threatening nature to the address about the origin of such messages;
- contains any software viruses, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit any computer resource's functionality or
- threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India or its sovereignty; sedative, friendly relations with foreign states or public order; incite or prevent any conviction of any crime from being committed or insults any other nation or violates any other law.
The process of excluding or the state of being excluded, an item or eventuality specifically not covered by the policy or other contract.
- Theft/Loss/Disappearance of Mobile Equipment.
- Any unauthorized repair of the Mobile Equipment
- Damage to accessories including SIM card, memory card, charging appliances, or consumables, which are not part of the original mobile is not covered.
- Any cosmetic damage like scratches or dents, normal wear, and tear, data loss or software issues.
- Any manufacturer recalls or loss to the extent covered by any other insurance.
- Any damages reported within 15 days from the delivery of the mobile for which the Pack has been purchased.
- Any damages reported after 7 days from the date of damage.
- Pack purchased without purchase of the mobile device.
- Mcare liability is only up to the Sum assured i.e the cost of the plan.
- The pack is not valid for refurbished devices or second-hand devices
This policy is effective as of 01-01-2020
We may use third-party advertising companies and/or ad agencies to serve ads when you visit our website and android application. These companies may use information (excluding your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other website and android application in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website and android application, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This information is collected anonymously through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry-standard technology.
When you use the website and mobile application or send emails to Mcare, you are communicating with Mcare electronically. You give consent to Mcare to receive communications from Mcare electronically. Mcare may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the website/mobile application or by phone/SMS or usually available means of communication. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Website and mobile application-Provided Email and Postings:
The website and mobile application may provide users with the ability to send email messages/SMS to other users and non-users and to post messages/emails on the website/mobile applications. Mcare is under no obligation to review/revert to any messages, information, or content ("Postings") posted on the website and mobile applications by users and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings. Notwithstanding the above, Mcare may from time to time monitor the Postings on the website and the mobile application and may decline to accept and/or remove any email or Postings. You understand and agree that you shall not to use any functionality provided by the website and the mobile application to post content or initiate communications that contain: (i) Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; (ii) Advertisements or solicitations of any kind; (iii) Impersonate others or provide any kind of false information; (iv) Personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references.; (v) Messages by non-spokesperson employees of Mcare purporting to speak on behalf of Mcare or containing confidential information or expressing opinions concerning Mcare; (vi) Messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information; (vii) Multiple messages placed within individual folders by the same user restating the same point; (viii) Chain letters of any kind; or (ix) Identical (or substantially similar) messages to multiple recipients advertising any product or service, expressing a political or other similar message, or any other type of unsolicited commercial message. This prohibition includes but is not limited to a) Using Mcare to send messages to people who don't know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact; b) Using Mcare to connect to people who don't know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and c) Sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases.